Lawson's Sheepskins $100 GC Giveaway!
Sponsored By: Lawson's Sheepskins
Hosted By: Mami's 3 Little Monkeys
The Lawson Farm was born in 1980 where Pat and Laura Lawson along with their daughter, Suzanne had 88 acres of open land in Culpeper, VA with a house and a small barn as well. The Lawson's spent 2 years fencing and cross fencing with electrified wire to create 10 paddocks on 45 acres to rotational graze sheep. Freeze proof waterers and sheds were also constructed in each paddock. Along with orchard grass and red clover planting for grazing. The additional 35 acres were planted in alfalfa, which is then cut for winter hay.
The Lawson's began making apparel from sheepskin and selling them to friends and at local craft shows in 1984. This business grew rapidly and today Lawson Sheepskins are sold at major arts and craft shoes, through mail orders as well as on their website Lawson's Sheepskins.
Sheepskin Wool Benefits
- does not shed, because it's attached to the skin. It's not woven and then brushed up, like wool pile fabric that's loose enough to be pulled out or worn off. Sheepskin wool is embedded into the leather.
- resists snags, tears, wrinkles, soiling and pilling.
- drapes beautifully; never sags and retains shape.
- is static-free.
- is flame resistant.
- is wind-proof.
- is a natural moisturizer due to the high content of lanolin in the wool.
- is naturally water resistant.
- is washable
Sheepskin wool is a pure organic product and is unlike any other fiber in the world.
Prize: $100 GC to Lawson Sheepskins
Open to U.S and CAN.
Ends Jan. 1
Enter through the Giveaway Tools form below, please be sure to complete the entries as winner's entries will be verified! One winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to this email notification or a new winner will be chosen.